You Deserve To
Look & Feel Your Best
Do you struggle with hair loss and have been considering getting a hair transplant but haven’t taken the leap yet because of the cost? We serve anyone in the greater Los Angeles area who wants to restore lost hair, stop balding permanently, and reverse the progression of hair loss, minus the unaffordable prices or months-long wait to see a doctor.
Our goal is to help people just like you feel better about their hair and restore their confidence without breaking the bank.
Best Hair Transplant offers the Best Prices on FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) hair transplant procedures in Los Angeles
What is FUE?
Follicular Unit Extraction is one of the two main methods of hair transplantation that provides a better alternative to FUT, or Follicular Unit Transplant. FUE tends to be more expensive than FUT, but we are able to offer the procedure at a much lower price than most facilities by cutting out other intermediary expenses so we can pass those savings on to you!
Depending on the number of grafts the patient desires, the average time to perform a FUE hair transplant procedure usually lasts between 2-5 hours.
1. Follicular Punch Incisions
During this step, the surgeon uses a specialized tool to punch small incisions around hair follicles and extract donor grafts from the patient’s donor area. Traditionally donor grafts are extracted from the back and sides of the scalp, where the follicles are healthy and immune to future hair loss.
2. Extraction & Harvesting
Our hair transplant team takes the extracted grafts to be cleaned, sorted according to hair quantity, and submerges them in an active plasma solution to maximize survivability.
3. Graft Implantation
The surgeon creates small incisions and begins implanting the grafts into the scalp. Follicular units are then transplanted one by one with attention to direction, angle, and density in mind.
FUE Only $5/Graft!
What You’ll Learn On Your Consultation
The Difference Between FUE & FUT Hair Transplants
How Hair Transplants Help You Regrow Your Lost Hair
Which Transplant Procedure Is Best For Your Needs
Benefits of FUE Transplants
● Enjoy a less invasive procedure with little to no visible scarring in the donor area and transplant zone.
● Results are usually lifelong, as grafts are harvested from areas usually immune to future hair loss.
● Larger quantities of transplanted follicles will make for a better look, patients usually achieve a full, natural look within two procedures
● Faster recovery time compared to FUT. Patients can usually resume normal activities the following day, and scabbing will heal within a week.
● A less-invasive procedure often results in minimal patient discomfort.
● Grafts are extracted one at a time without the use of a scalpel, meaning no elongated scars
● Patients are able to wear hairstyles of varying lengths and types afterward.
● Thinning or poorly-formed beards can be given a fuller, natural look.
Free Virtual Consultations
Best Hair Transplant offers complimentary virtual patient consultations
Free Phone Consultations
Best Hair Transplant offers complimentary phone-based patient consultations
Free Email Consultations
Best Hair Transplant offers complimentary online patient consultations
The FUE procedure is perfect for patients who have limited scalp elasticity, straight or wavy hair, or shorter vs longer hairstyles.
We focus on delivering the best prices for quality hair transplant procedures in the area while delivering quality, value, safety, and results you can be proud of. We believe that the confidence and happiness that comes with feeling good about yourself should be available to everyone at an acceptable price.
Get the results you want and your confidence back with a new, healthy head of hair. Best Hair Transplant offers free virtual, phone, or email consultations to answer any of your questions or concerns.